The 3 most common challenges I hear when it comes to losing weight are:
- I have no time
- I don’t know what to eat – paleo, vegan, whole 30, low fat – “I’m so confused!”
- I’ve tried everything and nothing works!!
Here’s the thing, you’ve got to be strategic about weight loss (about everything, really) and extremely realistic and honest with yourself – yeah, the truth sucks but can also be incredibly liberating (although ridiculously painful) when you have the courage to embrace it.
Listen to the video where I share:
- How to make time for what really matters
- How to be realistic with what you CAN do
- How to figure out what you should be eating
- How to be honest with yourself so that you don’t keep self sabotaging and getting no where
I also share a very short, simple and strategic approach to weight loss that is also very realistic. Enough with the torture, dieting and getting no where! Love yourself and be kind, nurturing and patient during the process but very intentional. You’re ABSOLUTELY worth it. Hugs.
Wondering what it's like to work with a Health Coach?
With love, health and happiness,
Brenda V. Sillas, MBA, CHES, INHC