I love Institute for Integrative Nutrition and am proud to be a part of the health revolution they have created.
- Got promoted to Assistant Vice President with my previous employer which is a Global Company
- Left that job for a new and better opportunity (salary increase, work/ life balance, amazing benefits, amazing organization)
- Launched my business: www.BBalancedHealth.com
- Re-did my entire website myself! (yes, there was a huge learning curve!)
- Sold our home and bought a new and bigger home
- Training for my 3rd bikini competition (after having my son 2 years ago) begins in June!
- I honestly don’t crave sugar anymore!!! And this is coming from someone who used to eat a 1/2 gallon of ice cream!
- I don’t stress eat anymore or binge eat at night like I used to
- I feel connected with my spirituality
- I’m so HAPPY!
Their curriculum is more than just about nutrition. One of the things I love most about IIN is their focus on “Primary Foods.” And what that is referring to is how our feelings about our career, relationships, and spirituality for example, tremendously affect one’s health and wellbeing even more than exercise and nutrition.
I was at that moment where I was close to hitting rock bottom because I felt so overwhelmed, anxious and on the verge of depression. But I did several things and I helped myself and said NO to any medications. Life is tough sometimes but it’s those tough situations and life changes that make us stronger!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to receive free advice, tips, recipes, exclusive offers and get off your butt motivation to get you on the right track – FREE!